December 7, 2011
Here at SM Makati, down at the foodcourt. Just had some fish katsudon from Tokyo Tokyo. It’s fun, me eating Japanese while still listening to Japanese songs. lol
There are a lot of people here but I didn’t bump into anyone or accidentally hit someone with my elbow or trod on someone’s foot everytime I turn around. That usually happens when I’m in a room full of people.
I’m even more patient now. And by that I didn’t gnash my teeth at someone while I walked from the office to SM. Nor growled, nor barked, nor yelled. I reminded myself: “Be more patient, especially when you’re in a crowd”, and that’s what I’m doing.
There’s another one: “Don’t bully people nor act like a boss.” I’m doing that too, but only because there’s nobody to bully today. lol
Anyway, I think I’m getting the hang of this 10am-6pm thing. Gotta go. Bus to SM Fairview, here we go. 🙂
December 12, 2011
have I ever told you how boring it is to work just after lunch? That lull, you know.
So here I am again, writing this during office hours. I’m still waiting for an update about my request to transfer to Editorial. I wonder if Sir Andre already told Mam Mavic. It’s taking a bit long and I’m getting antsy.
I want to know before the opportunity gets tired and walks out the door. I’ve always wanted to be part of Editorial.
December 15, 2011
Some things that happened since last week:
- Some of my teammates have been helping out the Legal group on a project. And I heard it was pretty hard. My teammates have been complaining about assisting and not getting paid more. I used to be a bit jealous about not being picked for that project, but now not so much. They are looking STRESSED. Anyway, we were moved to other cubicles to accommodate those with the Legal project thingy, which means I get to be closer to Elaine, although she has moved cubicles too. The arrangement’s fine for me. 🙂
- My transition from Research to Editorial. Prolly not gonna happen. I suspect Sir Andre hasn’t told Mam Mavic about it and it’s already been a week . No news, so I guess I’m stuck. The worse thing’s I’ve already lost the motivation to actually make that transition. Oh, well.
- Glenn’s resigning. That’s a bit sad for me. He was my first guy crush since I started working for SENCOR. It’s gonna be different not seeing him around every workday. Huh. K.
- My parents have arrived here in Manila. Pa’s gonna fix our new house so we could move in this Sunday. I missed my parents and it’s great that they’re here. And yeah, we’re having that family dinner tonight at Kangaroo Jack!
- Have to get that voucher from my sister, so I could claim that caramel cheesecake from Claudette’s. Oh yeah, I dunno where the heck Claudette’s is. And double yeah, how do I get from Makati to SM North without squashing the cake? The MRT is out of the question. I guess I’ll ask Office Buddy Mark… Mark says, “You should take the Malanday/UE Letre bus to SM North”. Thanks, Mark!
- I heard that Ate Joyce has already turned in her resignation. Today, Ate Marj will be too. Why is everyone leaving? Ate Marj says: “I wasted three years in here.” Aww…